Trikoder is one of the leading Croatian web development companies specializing in the custom development of complex online systems with high performance and traffic. After 11 years of work we stand out with many foreign projects, as well as with continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients. We are a part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, and the current team consists of 60 experts in different fields.
We are not afraid to be different and innovative in web development, so if you find our story interesting, join us as our new front-end developer for Njuškalo!
- Collaboration with colleagues working on the Njuškalo project (both technical and business oriented) to deliver software increments with emphasis on quality
- Working with a team on delivering quality code solutions while following good project practices such as writing automated tests and clean architecture to name a few
- Participation in brainstorming sessions with development team to come up with the best technical solution for the problem
- Participation in continuous education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
Experience and competencies:
- Knowledge of API specification (JSON:API specification or RESTful APIs)
- Basic understanding of back-end web technologies (PHP preferred) to communicate with team members on the back-end
- Working with Unix-Like OS (e.g. Linux, Mac OS)
- Working experience with Git and Docker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proactive approach and a desire for improvement
If you feel like a perfect candidate to join our pack, send us your CV to email@example.com!