Trikoder is one of the leading Croatian web development companies specializing in the custom development of complex online systems with high performance and traffic. After 11 years of work we stand out with many foreign projects, as well as with continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients. We are a part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, and the current team consists of 60 experts in different fields.
We are not afraid to be different and innovative in web development, so if you find our story interesting, join us as our new back-end developer for Njuškalo!
- collaborating with other people working on the project, both technical and business oriented
- collaborating with team members to deliver software increments with emphasis on quality
- participation in brainstorming sessions with development team to come up with the best technical solution for the problem
- working with a team on delivering quality code solutions while following good project practices such as writing automated tests and clean architecture to name a few
- participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- knowledge of OOP in software development
- knowledge of PHP programming language
- knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
- continuous desire to learn and improve
- experience with Symfony PHP framework and its components is a plus, as well as knowledge of PHP development tools (package managers like Composer) and development of RESTful APIs
- experience with Elasticsearch, Redis, Beanstalk or JSON:API specification are a plus
- experience with Scrum or some related framework is a plus
If you feel like a perfect candidate to join our pack, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.